Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Episode III

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Freddy_Krueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Episode III

    Been a while sinnce i've been here.. probably 10000 topics on this already, but Don't feel like reading anyone going tonight at the 12 O' Clock showing? Anyway I'll be there hopefully this one makes up for the last 2. (Although Ep 2 wasn't 1/2 bad)

    w00t w00t

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Episode III

    Dam Freddy where you been? Where you going to watch it at? I am downloading it now on the DSL. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Episode III

    from all this hype sounds like i'm gonna have to go check this one out.

    Hope it's better than the second one total letdown.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Episode III

    second one blew
    i prob wont see it until it comes out on dvd but ill get the game
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_champ20's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Episode III

    I'm goin Freddy

    w00t w00t

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Episode III

    I saw ya there Champ....
    I hafta say I liked it, the best of the new 3 in my opinion. But I still say that nothing touches the original 3...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_champ20's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Episode III

    Yeah, I was behind your big bro. lol

    I have to say I liked the movie too..

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Episode III

    Welcome back, Fred.....long time, no see!!!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member vanilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Episode III

    Amazing... simply amazing. I loved it! I was a little worried how they used humor in the movie since they never have before but I guess what the heck. Either way it was a GREAT movie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •